We love the creative ways our supporters contribute to the work of Manchester Refugee Support Network. Every contribution is an act of a wide community who welcome and support refugees and asylum seekers to Greater Manchester, which challenges fear, intolerance and celebrates diversity and respect.
One of our supporters is local artist Anastassia Zamaraeva, who makes beautiful ceramics. Anastassia is currently fundraising for our current appeal by running a raffle for some beautiful art pieces as shown in the picture above.
We love this idea, and deeply appreciate the time and effort of a local artist to support us in this way.
If you’d like to enter into this raffle or would just like to view more of Anastassia’s work, please click here.
Raffle tickets cost £2 to enter and 100% of the donations will go to MRSN.
How to enter: (please read carefully)
- Each entry costs £2, you can multiply your donation for additional entries (e.g. £10 = 5 entries, £20 = 10 entries etc)
- Follow this link to enter via PayPal, please send donations in £GBP
- Don’t select ‘paying for goods and services’ option, otherwise PayPal will charge a fee and less money will be able to be donated.
- Open to international entries.
- A winner will be drawn on Thursday 4th March at 6pm GMT.
- If your paypal email address is not a good way to reach you add a note with your contact details when sending the money.
Our Appeal and Fundraising
For more information about our current appeal please click here.
If you would like to fundraise for us, we’d love to support you however we can. You can also discover ideas by clicking here.