Volunteers are central to enabling MRSN to undertake all aspects of its work. We particularly welcome refugees and asylum seekers who wish to volunteer at MRSN.
Through volunteering with Manchester Refugee Support Network, we will provide:
- Induction training
- Ongoing support with further training opportunities offered as needed for different roles
Some of the roles need a regular commitment each week, whereas others are more occasional.
Role will require volunteer to be part of a fundraising group to generate income through online or offline activities to support the work of MRSN.
- Energy, enthusiasm, creativity, organisational skills
- Previous experience of fundraising would be a bonus
- Organise online fundraising events and activities
- Organise events and activities
- Willingness to engage with organisations and individuals
How to apply to be a volunteer?
If you are interested in one of our current vacancies please download the Volunteer Application Form and email the completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: After clicking the link above, the form needs to be opened from the bottom of the screen. Also, it is probably better to print it, complete it and send a scanned copy back to MRSN).
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at MRSN.