We are currently seeking a creative self-starting individual to be part of MRSN’s rapidly growing team to fill the position of Project Worker – Older Refugees.
The new Project Worker will work towards reaching out to older refugees and providing them essential support. This includes, and is not restricted to, helping them gain access to services which are safe and convenient, and connects them with other people of similar interest or age. Increase their knowledge and awareness of issues that affect them. Help them leverage their knowledge and experience to support each other.
- 2 years
- £21,589 (New SCP 12) p.a. pro rata
- 0.4 FTE (2 days or 14 hours per week at times to be agreed)
- This post will have a probationary period of six months
Click the following links for additional information about the role.
Interested candidates are requested to download the application form and send the completed form by email or post.
Deadline for receipt of completed applications is 18:00, 01 March 2020.
For more information or clarifications, please contact us at:
- MRSN, 129 Princess Road, Moss Side, Manchester M14 4RB
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 01618680777