We are currently seeking a creative self-starting individual to be part of MRSN’s rapidly growing team to fill the position of Resource Development Worker.
The new Resource Development Worker will oversee finance and office administration at the MRSN main office, manage resource use within the MRSN offices, and support the MRSN Manager with all funding and financial activities.
- 1 Year
- £21,166 (New SCP 11/old SCP 21) p.a. pro rata
- 5 FTE (2.5 days or 17.5 hours per week at times to be agreed)
- 5% pension contribution
- This post will have a probationary period of six months
- Funded for one year by Lloyd Bank Foundations
Click the following links for additional information about the role.
Interested candidates are requested to download the application form and send the completed form by email or post.
Deadline for receipt of completed applications is 18:00, 16th December 2019.
Short listed applicants will be notified in the new year with interviews taking place in January 2020.
For more information or further clarification, please contact us at:
- MRSN, 129 Princess Road, Moss Side, Manchester M14 4RB
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: 01618680777