WE ARE LOOKING FOR VOLUNTEER ADMINISTRATORS
For: Manchester Refugee Support Network (MRSN)
Location: Within our office on Princess Road, Moss Side, Manchester or remotely.
Number of Hours: Flexible
Responsible to: Resource Development Worker
Manchester Refugee Support Network (MRSN) are looking for several flexible volunteers to provide general administrator duties. This is a brilliant opportunity to be part of a fast-paced friendly supportive team.
This can be done in the office Mon-Fri, 10am-5pm, or evenings and weekends remotely and as many or few hours as you can provide.
The main area of support will be to:
1. Provide frontline interaction with clients/visitors to our Moss Side office.
2. Handle telephone calls/queries including forwarding messages to correct members of staff.
3. Handling post and placing mail in correct staff members pigeon hole
4. Inputting data onto AIMs data management system.
5. Follow up on voicemails left on our answerphone system.
6. Producing monthly reports.
Ideally, experience using Microsoft packages and good telephone manner with general administration would be advantageous.
Calm, polite and friendly disposition.
What we can offer you:
We will train you how to use AIMS which is our client database, as well as Slack
You will have access to professional training which is available to our volunteers.
You will work with a friendly and supportive team who will be on hand to help with any enquiries you have.
You will gain an insight into the situation of refugees and asylum seekers.
How to apply:
Please download the application form below, complete and send to Heather Chiles as a word or PDF document.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at MRSN.