What times are appointments available each week?
- Drop in only: Monday, 10am – 3pm. Please arrive to our office at 129 Princess Road, M14 4RB at 9am in order to queue to be seen.
- Appointment and drop in: Thursday, 10am- 1pm. Please book an appointment here.
What do we help with at our welfare advice sessions?
We provide advice and information on a number of issues:
- Support with universal credit
- Other benefits such JSA/ESA
- Understanding what benefits you are entitled to (UC, JSA, ESA etc..)
- Applying for and completing benefit forms
- Challenging a benefit decision or sanction
- Council tax
- Child benefits
- Asylum support
- National insurance numbers
- HC2 certificate
- Manchester Move issues
- Private landlord issues
- Opening a bank account
- Registering for a GP
- Driver’s license
- Traffic offenses
- Registering for college or ESOL
- SIA applications
We are not a crisis support service. If you need support with other issues please click here.
Contact details of staff member running the service:
For any enquiries, email Alex on email@example.com, Charlotte on firstname.lastname@example.org or Tecle on email@example.com