IN LIGHT OF GOVERNMENT RECOMMENDATIONS REGARDING REDUCING THE SPREAD OF COVID-19, THE MRSN OFFICE IS CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE AND WILL NOT BE CONDUCTING FACE TO FACE MEETINGS.
WE WILL CONTINUE TO PROVIDE A TELEPHONE AND EMAIL CONSULTATION SERVICE MONDAY TO FRIDAY 10am TO 5pm. PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ON WHO TO CONTACT REGARDING DIFFERENT ENQUIRIES.
If your enquiry relates to general advice, employment, immigration, travel documents or the computer skills at work training, please contact Alex at email@example.com or call at 0161 343 6863 or 07565 382 140
If you’re a new refugee and/or have an enquiry regarding a housing related matter, contact Andrea at firstname.lastname@example.org
If your enquiry relates to community development, the destitution project and/or any urgent matters, please contact Belay at email@example.com or call at 0161 868 0777 or 07983 415 291
If your enquiry relates to the shared routes programme, please contact Randa at firstname.lastname@example.org
If your enquiry relates to health and wellbeing, please contact Ghirmazion at Ghirmazion@mrsn.org.uk
Manchester Refugee Support Network (MRSN) is a grass-roots organisation directly managed by refugee communities in Manchester. For over 24 years, we have been providing practical support to those fleeing persecution, conflict, and various forms of injustice and abuse.
We work for asylum seekers and refugees:
- to meet their needs in Manchester.
- by promoting their education and training.
- by strengthening their influence and involvement in shaping decisions and processes that affect their lives in Manchester.
- by positively influencing perceptions of them in Manchester.
- by supporting and promoting their physical and mental health.
- by helping them build strong and independent community organisations.
- by nurturing community leaders from amongst them.
At MRSN, we help asylum seekers and refugees get the basic support they need to live with dignity. We strive to help them build safe, happy and productive lives in the UK.