Manchester Refugee Support Network (MRSN) is a grass-roots organisation directly managed by refugee communities in Manchester. For over 24 years, we have been providing practical support to those fleeing persecution, conflict, and various forms of injustice and abuse.
We work for asylum seekers and refugees:
- to meet their needs in Manchester.
- by promoting their education and training.
- by strengthening their influence and involvement in shaping decisions and processes that affect their lives in Manchester.
- by positively influencing perceptions of them in Manchester.
- by supporting and promoting their physical and mental health.
- by helping them build strong and independent community organisations.
- by nurturing community leaders from amongst them.
At MRSN, we help asylum seekers and refugees get the basic support they need to live with dignity. We strive to help them build safe, happy and productive lives in the UK.